What will you being doing with your weekend? Thanks to The Telegraph and the Volkswagen Eos you can experience a few days of effortless style in a variety of metropolitan hotspots – all behind the wheel of the stylish Volkswagen Eos, the cabriolet which exudes uncomplicated elegance.
You’ll get to experience an Eos for the entire weekend as you take in the boutiques, hotels and restaurants at one of three beautiful cities – Brighton, York or Cambridge. Stay in a luxurious hotel and revel in your effortlessly stylish surroundings. Then get ready to shop ’til you drop with a day of pampering; you’ll receive a stimulating aromatherapy massage at an exclusive spa and a personal shopping experience with £500 spending money. You can test out your new outfits that evening as you take in a whirl of sights, tastes and sounds with a Michelin-starred restaurant dinner for two and a Cosmopolitan or several in the elegant surroundings of a modern bar… Phew, it’s tough work being stylish. Lucky the Eos makes it look so effortless.
• Use of a Volkswagen Eos for the entire weekend (a)
• Two nights accommodation at a stylish boutique hotel (b)
• Breakfast for two people in the hotel restaurant each morning
• Aromatherapy massage for two people (c)
• VIP personal shopping experience for two people (d)
• Dinner for two people at a Michelin starred restaurant (e)
• Cocktails for two people at a fashionable cocktail bar (f)
• £500.00 Spending money
• Photo-session with a profesional photographer to appear in The Sunday Telegraph and on telegraph.co.uk/vweos